Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lavenderism of the week


Lavenderism: Thoughts that come from the mind of moi! Sometimes they are intuitively guided messages, angel card propelled, or simple common sense... I post these with the intention to charge you with the motivation and dedication you need to move forward. What are you waiting for?

This week's message:

Focus and Clarity - Remember that what you want, might not be what everyone else wants. Ask yourself, "Can I obtain what I want without the help of others?" - If yes, great! Then ask, "What DO I want?" - Set your intentions by writing them down, posting it on your status, saying it out loud, or whatever method of expression you use the best. Take a deep breath and see you reaching your goal. Sky is the limit and money is no object...

So...What do YOU want? :-)
(Image taken from my set of ArchAngel Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment