Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Interview

Today was quite interesting. I got the idea to create a radio show in hopes of attracting other people like myself -- just waking up to their divine side. I'm sure there are plenty of networks out there but, I don't know - I just get the feeling that we can create a nice little niche of people.

I started off tonight by interviewing a Medium and another person who reads kabbalah cards. I just wanted to talk to them to find out how they got started. Be sure to click on the big green button on the left to listen. If you scroll too far down the page then you'll activate the music. I'm going to eventually disable it but for now, I like it. Just scroll down and hit pause if you don't want to hear it while you read or listen to our show.

The one thing I learned from our Medium on tonight's show, was that , the way he put it - Mediumship or being a Medium can choose you. You just have to go with the flow when it does because you can't get rid of it. I like that idea. It would seem to match my ideas about destiny already being picked for you. Hmm..but that's another topic...perhaps we'll save it for the show.

In the meantime, I've been feeling a bit ill lately. An all of sudden nauseating feeling here and there. The back of my neck starts to tickle and then my hair stands up on edge then I feel great. It's the strangest thing. I'm quite happy and when I think about becoming a psychic or medium - I get excited, happy, and it's like a feeling that I can't get enough of...

Bah, tomorrow - back to reality and work in this realm. I'm not enjoying not being on vacation. Let's see if we get some snow ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment