Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Beginning

So, here we are - several months after all the odd happenings. Let me bring ou up to date on how my life has been for the past few months.

- I bought some Angel cards. They are kind of like tarot cards in the sense that they are large. Other than they, they bare no resemblence. I've always enjoyed using crystals so one day, I found myself at my usual metaphysical book store and these cards, just seem to call out to me. I had a "craving" to buy them. It was odd because never in my life have I ever used tarot cards, angel cards, whatever...nothing. But I knew I just "had" to buy them. So, I purchased them.

Got home, didn't bother to read the insert and got on skype. Sure enough, a friend of mine gets on and I tell them about what I've bought and all of sudden, I break out into a reading. I "felt" that he needed 5 cards - so I just selected a random 5 and began reading what was on the card. Very easy - but then, after that, I started to elaborate on their meanings. I couldn't stop myself. I was like blah blah blah blah -- information just poured out of my mouth. It was insane! About 10 mins later, I stopped and asked did any of that make sense and to my suprise, my friend was nearly in tears. Everything I said had touched him. I was shocked and amazed all at the same time.

I put the cards away and a few days later, his friends starting asking me to do readings for them. - This all spiraled into me buying a pendulum, candles, more crystals, and books about how to do this. As I kept giving readings, I started feeling more things. I could "feel" sadness, or negativity, happiness - joy, and sometimes fear. It wasn't my feelings but I could tell how the other person was feeling.

Finally, it happened. I had given my friend a reading - and put the cards away. She was telling me about the events in her life etc, etc.. then all of a sudden, I got an image of someone in my head. It was as if it were being projected from just above the spot right between the eyes...you know, where the infamous "third eye" would be?

I described to her what I saw and what I felt. I didn't hear a voice but "felt" a voice. I "felt" a name and "felt" the relationship between her and this person..then another little girl "appeared" in my mind. I got images of hugs and laughter, a good time... I told my friend all of this... bewilderment. She confirmed that the people I was describing had been two people in her family about 5 years ago - now passed on. I didn't know a thing about these people yet, I described them perfectly she said.

After that, I put away the cards and tried to stop whatever was going on. I freaked out. I began to go get readings on my own. I'm being told I am a psychic and at my last reading, I was told that I was at 95% strength and getting stronger.

Over the holidays I did several readings where I was able to connect to the past, the present, and see future events. I "feel" impressions but I don't actually hear voices. I can't physically see people rather, they feel like memories, images. Very strange.

I've decided to continue with this and see how it develops in 2010. Maybe, just maybe I'll become good at it. I need to practice and gain confidence I was told. So, this is my blog. If anybody out there is "waking" up, please contact me. I would love to hear your stories.

Peace, Love, Health & Happiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment