Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mo' money!

Ok - so this whole secret stuff is freaking me out even more. I'll have to admit that I let myself slip and starting thinking about "getting out of debt". Well, of course that just started this downfall of bills - even it wasn't "that time of the month" and yet there they were. So, of course, like any person feeling sorry for him/herself - I was very upset, sad, and disappointed that I was still having these financial issues - and at "my age!" ugh! I was just thinking about how much I wanted to get out of debt and it seems like everyday, a suprise debt came along.

Anyway, I decided I wanted to do something about that debt! Get serious and combat it. I decided last Saturday afternoon that I was going to be rich! (for real!) I now have a mission and I'm getting excited about it. Sure, sure, I've said it before but this time there was this little "fire" that went off inside my body it seems...an excitement - the journey! You know what I mean? Like when you know you want to do something but you have no idea how or where or what you were going to do to get there, but you just knew you HAD to make it happen? Well, that's what I felt. I laid there in my room, surrounded by the bills and statements that I had opened in the past couple of days and all of a sudden my phone rang.

Well, it was my mobile phone and of course, I NEVER answer it if it is a number that I don't know or if it's a marketing number of some sort -- I reached over to pick up the phone and I swear, it opened (like a freak accident) and I was forced to answer it! I held my breath to see if anyone would say hello. I mean, I didn't get to see the number so, how do I know it wasn't some stalker ex that was calling to check up on me? (ok, not likely but you know)...

I listen to the voice on the other line and it seems to be an automated phone call. I listen and it's all about a money making type job offer. For whatever reason, I didn't hang up yet I didn't feel like I was being sucked in to another scheme. I actually felt good about it - so I continued to listen. It gave me another number to call and speak to an agent - so I did!

So, now I'm on the phone - listening - yadda yadda yadda... I talk to another agent, then another, get the discounts..etc.. It's going to cost me $100 to sign up and they will help me do what I need to do. Guidance, and all that good stuff. I'm still thinking about it when the guy on the other line asks me how did I hear about them because he needed the "id" of the person who signed me up. I said well, I got an automated call. He responded to me and said, "hmm, I didn't think we had that service. We've only just started with our promotions." - After that, I said - ok, I'll take it!

I bought the package and I did feel like THIS TIME, it's going to work because I'm ready. I said, well, if this is what I'm supposed to do, give me a sign and then after that I said to myself, "Money comes easily and without effort." - (I heard it from the movie of course) - I decided to believe that statement. 100% - and by the end of the day, when the mail came... I had a check for $25.00 - for no real apparent reason. I mean I worked for the place but I hadn't worked or turned in a time sheet since 60 days ago. I can see that perhaps they made an accounting error and just now figured it out but...there woule have been a phone call or an email. For me, it was like a check out of the blue. - I was very suprised but, I expressed my gratitude and after that, I repeated..."Money comes easily and without effort."

We'll see what happens next. The week isn't over yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment