Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Random

After seeing that the secret and universe or whatever you want to call it, actually brought me things that were "tailored" to my liking, I decided to see if I could just "conjure" up things here and there. Of course, the biggest ailment that I suffer from is money and a partner. I'd like to have both - at once! I decided I'd make me a vision board, just like the guy in the movie mentions...

Here's what I did: Basically bought a cork board, carefully selected images from magazines that depicted items and phrases that I wanted to have. I put it somewhere in my home where I'd be able to see it everyday. I was revising it just last week and thought to myself -bah! Nothing ever became of it. It's been several months and nothing...at least I thought that nothing had come true. As I was about to walk away from it a blue sticky note that I had tagged up there, fell down to the floor. I picked it up and written on it was, "I need $10,000 in unexpected income 60 days from now." - I remembered and thought about that time frame... what happened?

Interestingly enough my parents got something like $11K in insurance for a home they owned that was damaged by a storm. They didn't know anything about it as an uncle of mine lives in the home and asked and did the inquiry about it. He actually vacated the home and lived with a girlfriend. He ended up staying with her and thought nothing else of the inquiry. Months later, a check came to my parents. ...If I had only specified that I wanted it to come to me.. what could have happened?

I took another good look at the things I had posted. One was for a particular perfume that I adored - I didn't get it but, what was funny is that at the time, the boyfriend I had purchased one for his mother and wanted to buy one for me but, it was all sold out. He and his sister searched up and down for this perfume and finally found it. Later, we broke up but - I could still say that I "almost" owned it. The last thing that caught my eye was that I had created a "circle of friends" who enjoyed the same things I did. When I thought about it - even my old group of friends had ceased due to break ups, move ins/outs, divorces etc... They were all now spread about. I had met new people since then and there are 3 of us who feel a great connection. Whenever we meet, we find out that we have more and more things in common. I actually have a picture of the three of us sitting together, in a circle and not only is the setting similiar to that of the picture on the board, the "look" of the other two is very similar to the way the people in the cut out version also look. Interesting...

I keep thinking that there is some sort of unseen force that makes you fuel your willpower. You see the image so you indirectly make the choices needed in order to "get what you want", right? - but I guess that doesn't explain how money comes about... So maybe this stuff, is working...hmm

"ok universe, send me my friend "Bill" - I said outloud and repeated that several times. - ha! Several hours later, he called another friend of mine and meet up with us later that night. Probably a coincidence, the chances were quite high that he would have called anyway.

"ok, universe, have my friend "Jill" call me. I need to speak to her. " - She phoned me later that day. It's not likely that Jill would have phoned me on any given day since she and I aren't that close of friends. Again, coincidence?

"ok, universe, I'm waiting to make some good money! Send it to me!" - and I imagined getting paid extra money. Within one month, I got offered three extra projects to do concerning my job. I was going to be getting extra pay for each project completed and just as I had pictured it, a check came after each completed one. - hmmm...now what should I ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment