Thursday, July 16, 2009

Coinkidinky?

Right, so you remember how I'm trying to win the lottery and supposed to be visualizing money and the such? Well, yesterday I realized that I had an old plane ticket voucher that was valid for 1 year. I paid for it, but never used it. I called about it and the rep was like, sure - you can get a refund! Wow - some money came in! Awesome... but what really did it for me, was the letter I got in the mail. Apparently I have been over paying one of the monthly bills and I have a credit in my name $x amount of dollars. The letter basically said that I can get the refund for it or have them credit my account. The funny thing about it, is that the amount in the letter totally matches the 3 numbers I was playing in the lottery! Coinkidinky or just dinky? Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment