Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Close, but no cigar...

Ok - can this whole quest get any better? Of course it can! I'm REALLY believing it even more. So you remember how I am set on winning the lottery? Well, I've learned to listen to those little voices in my head or that sudden haunch on things. I was given a "number" in my head so I decided I would play it. Just a random 3 digit number as we have that CASH 3 (and 4 ) here in GA, so I ran to the nearest gas station to play it. That "idea" came to me on a Thursday. I played the numbers that day and Friday and on Monday. I lost each time and so I gave up. I woke up on Tuesday morning and heard the voice in my head..."play the numbers today!!" so ok ok ok I thought -- I'll get to it. I roll out of bed, it's noon and the midday play had already gone by. Oh well, I'll try it this afternoon. - I go do some errands, talk to a friend, go eat, blah blah blah... all the everyday things... 6:15pm! - They will have already played the evening numbers... ah, no worries - I'll get me a ticket for Wednesday.

So, 8pm - I finally get up to the counter and I order "my numbers". I get home - eventually fall asleep and wake up sometime close to noon. I haven't thought about it again. Thursday evening I decide - hey, I wonder what happened with that lottery ticket? So, I get online and check - and well I'll be... I go to the GA lottery website and BAM! I see MY friggin numbers have won! I nearly flipped a lid. I was ready to call the whole world but...I went to my ticket and checked it. Sure enough, the numbers were there, all in a row. Perfect! However, the date was for the next day! The numbers I played had won, but because I was turtle slow... they won that afternoon that I had the "haunch" and I didn't go play the numbers until after the fact.

I tell you what, I will move a lot faster the next time I get a sudden desire to play certain numbers. Moral of this blog entry: When you wish for something, listen to the response and act rapidly! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment